Sunday, January 10, 2010

[ConservativeOptionStrategies] Re: Visions Software

 

I tried Vector Vest for 2 years. Did not find it productive altho at the time I was not doing CC or options at all. I was looking for stock appreciation....Felt it was kinda pricey.
I started in CC reading Mark Wolfingers CC books.
I heard about Ron's CC books an got an early one from library. I
purchased his latest book end of 2008. Read it an liked what I saw. I especially liked his putting formulas in the book which allowed me to do Put analysis in my own excel SS. I also put together criteria SS on finding likly stock canidates.
Tried an found profits on most Puts an CC. I have since bought his total package at $195 an feel its well worth the money. Programs have a lot of function an I am still learning to use it all. Using the NOW call an Put stocks has proved profitable. I want to understand the charts better and the online aspects of the program.
Currently have 12 CC out and 5 CSP out in an IRA account. Also I have CCs an CSPs in several Margin accounts. All are doing OK. I do not write naked puts or calls. I am considering going to 1 of Ron's 2-day seminars as learning the program options an functions is taking some time.
I also use a program called Option Grid. This program allows you to select a stock to research an all calls are displayed. It shows profit % if called or not called. It has 1 time fee. Both Vision an Option Grid have proved effective for me. But as all programs you have to invest the time to understand them an use the effectively.
Hope this helps.....Al

--- In ConservativeOptionStrategies@yahoogroups.com, "BJNigh" <bjnigh@...> wrote:
>
> Has anyone used Ron Groenke's VISIONS Software to find Covered Call and Naked Put candidates? If so, do you like the software?
>
> What about Vector Vest? Does anyone use VectorVest searches for Covered Call candidates?
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment